The clevis hanger system includes clevis hanger, plastic coupling, and fastening clip
The strut mounted parts include the coupling, clamp halves with welded fastener and locknut. For use with elastomeric and fiberglass insulation.
The coupling allows the installer to simply insert the coupling into channel and lock the top. No metal clamps needed. For use with elastomeric insulation or fiberglass.
- Eliminates metal to metal contact between piping, clamps and strut.
- Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials.
- Allows piping to be added or removed from installations without disturbing adjacent lines.
- Permits various size lines to be mixed to suit installation.
- Center distances between conductors may be varied.
- Provides fast and simple installation.
- Available in yellow trivalent (non-hex) plated mild steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel.
- Available in 1/4”-6” size ranges.
- Compatible with copper, PEX and other materials.
- Working temperature range -65° to +275°.
- Comes with nylon insert locknut.